Principia Unitas - Vol. I
On the Information in Light
- introduction to quantum infodynamics
by Christina Munns
This book puts forth the proposition that light has three states – information, wave and particle. The book introduces the new field of physics called QID – quantum infodynamics that matches the four quantum numbers with four mathematical numbers. Introduces the principles on which the Unified Field Theory and Unified Standard Model are based, and is recommended to be read as the introductory book of Principia Unitas.
· Explanation of the reality of the information-wave-particle triplet.
· Introduction to principles of Unified Field Theory and the Unified Standard Model.
· Explanation of the four universal numbers and the proposition that the universe can be perceived as informational.
· Spatial componentry of light. The relationship of information to wavefunction, intrinsic, total and orbital angular momenta and angular velocity.
· Explanation of the real nature of Euclidean space.
· Explanation of Bosé-Einstein statistics with three unitary symmetry groups.
· Explanation of physics of Fermi-Dirac statistics.
· Explanation of information transfer mechanism within total angular momentum.
· Comparison of the three neutrinos (νeνμντ) to each of the three unitary symmetry groups.
· Concept that the informational aspect of photon is the symplectic manifold of visible light with the binary code of intrinsic (0) and total angular momentum (1).
· Comparison between Pythagoras’ Theorem, Euclidean spatial axes and the formula E = mc2.
· and much more….
Pages = 82 Diagrams = 60
3rd edition revised
Principia Unitas - Volume I - On the Information in Light
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.